By Reem Raslan
Read Online or Download Antidumping: A Developing Country Perspective (Global Trade Law Series) PDF
Similar environmental & natural resources law books
During this publication, we rfile and evaluation the restoration of grey wolves (Canis lupus) within the nice Lakes quarter of the us. the nice Lakes quarter is exclusive in that it used to be the single section of the decrease forty eight states the place wolves have been by no means c- pletely extirpated. This sector additionally includes the world the place a number of the first m- ern suggestions of wolf conservation and examine the place constructed.
First released in 1995. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
This volume examines crimes that violate environmental rules, as a part of an rising zone of criminology often called eco-friendly criminology. The contributions to this booklet learn felony justice concerns related to regulating and imposing environmental legislation, in addition to the results for households and groups impacted via harmful waste and toxins.
A brand new section is rising within the dating among strength and source actions and the groups which are laid low with them. Any strength or source undertaking - a mine, a wind farm, a dam for hydroelectricity, or a shale gasoline improvement - will contain a mixture of affects and merits for groups.
- Developing Adaptation Policy and Practice in Europe: Multi-level Governance of Climate Change
- The Law and Policy of Ecosystem Services
- Strategic GIS Planning and Management in Local Government
- Governance of Earth Systems: Science and Its Uses (Global Issues)
- Lowering the Cost of Emission Reduction: Joint Implementation in the Framework Convention on Climate Change (Environment & Policy)
Extra info for Antidumping: A Developing Country Perspective (Global Trade Law Series)
Antidumping: A Developing Country Perspective (Global Trade Law Series) by Reem Raslan