By Arnold Dashefsky,Ira Sheskin
Read or Download American Jewish Year Book 2014: The Annual Record of the North American Jewish Communities PDF
Best demography books
This booklet presents an outline of the healthiness of constructing international locations within the early twenty-first century. the elemental assumption is that the healthiness of a inhabitants isn't self reliant of broader demographic developments, and does persist with the future health transition version. The assurance is wide, starting from healthiness transition in constructing international locations, to the future health of ladies, to an research of morbidity.
This publication offers an enlightening comparative research of Japan’s and Italy’s political cultures and platforms, economics, and diplomacy from international warfare II to the current day. It addresses various attention-grabbing questions, starting from the origins of the authoritarian regimes and post-war one-party rule in either international locations, via to Japan’s and Italy’s responses to the commercial and societal demanding situations posed by means of globalization and their overseas objectives and techniques.
The essays during this e-book not just research the range of atheist expression and adventure within the Western context, in addition they discover how neighborhood, nationwide and overseas settings could give a contribution to the shaping of atheist identities. by way of addressing id at those assorted degrees, the publication explores how members build their very own atheist—or non-religious—identity, how they build group and the way id elements into atheist interplay on the social or institutional degrees.
Europe’s inhabitants is growing older and lowering. Demographic switch is making not just local and territorial version valuable, but in addition new region-specific spatial making plans and local improvement. This ebook focusses on demographic swap and its implications for the economic system and social structures within the Alpine parts, which vary extensively from their surrounding metropolitan components.
- Der Einfluss des Individualisierungsprozesses auf die Solidarität der modernen Gesellschaft: Nach den Modellen von Durkheim sowie Pangratz und Voß (German Edition)
- Race, Place and the Seaside: Postcards from the Edge
- Die Wohlfahrtsstaatstypologie Gosta Esping-Andersens am Beispiel westeuropäischer Staaten: Sozialpolitische Maßnahmen, historische Entwicklungen und Wohlfahrtsstaatlichkeit ... im Vergleich (German Edition)
- Historische Bevölkerungsforschungen: Deutschland und Österreich im 20. Jahrhundert (German Edition)
- Le Territoire de l'historien (Bibliothèque des Histoires) (French Edition)
- Changes in Censuses from Imperialist to Welfare States: How Societies and States Count
Extra resources for American Jewish Year Book 2014: The Annual Record of the North American Jewish Communities
American Jewish Year Book 2014: The Annual Record of the North American Jewish Communities by Arnold Dashefsky,Ira Sheskin