By Craig R. Allen,Ahjond S. Garmestani
Read or Download Adaptive Management of Social-Ecological Systems PDF
Similar environmental & natural resources law books
During this publication, we rfile and assessment the restoration of grey wolves (Canis lupus) within the nice Lakes quarter of the U.S.. the nice Lakes sector is exclusive in that it was once the one part of the reduce forty eight states the place wolves have been by no means c- pletely extirpated. This zone additionally comprises the world the place some of the first m- ern recommendations of wolf conservation and learn the place built.
First released in 1995. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
This volume examines crimes that violate environmental laws, as a part of an rising region of criminology referred to as eco-friendly criminology. The contributions to this ebook research felony justice concerns related to regulating and implementing environmental legislation, in addition to the results for households and groups impacted via damaging waste and pollutants.
A brand new part is rising within the dating among strength and source actions and the groups which are tormented by them. Any power or source undertaking - a mine, a wind farm, a dam for hydroelectricity, or a shale fuel improvement - will contain a mixture of affects and merits for groups.
- Trade, Food Security, and Human Rights: The Rules for International Trade in Agricultural Products and the Evolving World Food Crisis
- Environmental Crises: Science and Policy (GKSS School of Environmental Research)
- Legal Foundations of Environmental Planning: Textbook-Casebook and Materials on Environmental Law: 001
- Fighting Westway: Environmental Law, Citizen Activism, and the Regulatory War That Transformed New York City
- Water Law and Policy Governance Without Frontiers
- The State of the World's Land and Water Resources for Food and Agriculture: Managing Systems at Risk
Additional resources for Adaptive Management of Social-Ecological Systems
Adaptive Management of Social-Ecological Systems by Craig R. Allen,Ahjond S. Garmestani