By Edward O. Frantz
A significant other to Reconstruction Presidents provides a sequence of unique essays that discover a number of vital concerns, topics, and debates linked to the presidencies of Andrew Johnson, Ulysses S. provide, and Rutherford B. Hayes.
- Represents the 1st entire examine the presidencies of Johnson, furnish, and Hayes in a single volume
- Features contributions from most sensible historians and presidential scholars
- Approaches the research of those presidents from a historiographical perspective
- Key subject matters comprise each one president’s political profession; international coverage; household coverage; army background; and social context in their phrases in office
Read Online or Download A Companion to the Reconstruction Presidents 1865 - 1881 (Wiley Blackwell Companions to American History) PDF
Similar government books
The Congressional Deskbook, now in its 6th version, explains the legislative and congressional funds tactics besides all facets of Congress. the various sections are multiplied on-line at CongressProfile. com And an increased legislative and price range thesaurus is accessible on-line at TCNLG. comThis finished advisor to Congress is perfect for somebody who desires to understand how Congress quite works, together with federal executives, legal professionals, lobbyists, media and public affairs employees, executive affairs, coverage and finances analysts, congressional place of work employees and scholars.
A center textual content for undergraduate classes in American Public coverage, or supplemental analyzing in such classes as advent to American govt or Politics, American Public coverage research, creation to Political Science. A significant substitute to ordinary "issues" texts-which hide too many concerns, too superficially-this interesting and finished textual content deals a better and coherent method of modern coverage difficulties and ideas.
Regardless of the strain for neighborhood councils to stick to the lead of the non-public area and advance shared carrier and partnership preparations, the obstacles when it comes to tradition, transformations in priorities throughout councils and absence of expertise are bold - but this is often the main most probably resource of assembly executive goals for decreased overheads and better organizational effectiveness.
It is a entire and large compilation of stories, records, and educational study papers in regards to the existence and occupation of Dwight Eisenhower, the thirty fourth President of the USA and commanding basic of the Allied forces in international battle II. those records are professionally switched over for exact flowing-text ebook layout replica.
- Introduction to International Relations: Theory and Practice
- Presidential Policymaking: An End-of-century Assessment: An End-of-century Assessment
- Reassuring the Reluctant Warriors: U.S. Civil-Military Relations and Multilateral Intervention (Cornell Studies in Security Affairs)
- Selective Security: War and the United Nations Security Council since 1945 (Adelphi series)
Additional resources for A Companion to the Reconstruction Presidents 1865 - 1881 (Wiley Blackwell Companions to American History)
A Companion to the Reconstruction Presidents 1865 - 1881 (Wiley Blackwell Companions to American History) by Edward O. Frantz