By Betty L. Gahart,Adrienne R. Nazareno
The number one IV drug guide for forty years, Intravenous medicines: A guide for Nurses and wellbeing and fitness Professionals is relied on for its accuracy and complete assurance. even if you wish the moveable print model or the handy digital structure, this new version offers crucial facts on administering greater than 350 intravenous (IV) medicinal drugs, entries for brand new IV medicines lately licensed by means of the FDA, countless numbers of recent drug evidence, an in depth index of primary and exchange names and extra — all alphabetically equipped that will help you locate drug details speedy and easily.
- UNIQUE! released every year to make sure you have crucial info at the so much lately licensed IV medications in addition to up to date info on current drugs.
- UNIQUE! comprises thorough assurance of greater than 350 IV medicinal drugs — providing you with excess of the other related handbook.
- UNIQUE! Time-tested web page format keep all dosage details for every drug on both a unmarried web page or a two-page unfold to avoid hand infection via having to show a page.
- Consistent, easy-to-use layout provides all of the crucial scientific details you wish on IV drug administration.
- Lists IV medicinal drugs alphabetically through prevalent identify for speedy scientific reference.
- Updated IV drug dilution and dosage charts inside monographs provide easy access to crucial information.
- Special sections highlight dosage variances for geriatric, pediatric, child, and neonatal patients.
- Black field Warnings, screening, and highlighting make finding key info fast and easy.
- Printed thumb tabs help you discover details faster.
"A better half site at http://evolve.elsevier.com/IVMeds/ presents signals, monographs for chosen brokers now not incorporated within the booklet, a step by step educational for calculating IV drug dosages, IV drug dosage calculators, interactive IV drug dosage examples, printable basic dilution and resolution compatibility charts, and more."
- NEW! 4 new drug monographs provide you with present, clinically appropriate drug info for brand new IV medicinal drugs lately authorized through the FDA.
- NEW! up to date drug monographs reflect the newest alterations in IV drug therapy.
Read or Download 2014 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals PDF
Similar pharmacology books
Physiological Pharmaceutics second variation has been written to satisfy the necessity for a top of the range modern and obtainable pharmacology textbook. The booklet has a breadth of topic assurance designed to bridge the distance among classical pharmacy and the organic sciences giving scholars an outline of the organic setting during which medications are anticipated to accomplish.
Ankylosing Spondylitis in medical perform is a concise, useful advisor at the prognosis and administration of this debilitating situation. This publication is aimed toward clinicians who deal with Ankylosing Spondylitis. It presents an authoritative, obtainable consultant to the prognosis, administration and remedy of ankylosing spondylitis.
The fourth quantity within the sequence covers the thoughts and applied sciences interested in the training of semisolid items equivalent to ointments, lotions, gels, suppositories, and designated topical dosage types. Drug brands want a thorough figuring out of the explicit standards that regulatory companies impose at the formula and efficacy choice of substances contained in those formulations.
Basic liver melanoma is the 3rd most threatening and 5th commonest melanoma all over the world (~500,000 deaths annually), with a pointy elevate of occurrence within the usa in recent times. Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) and cholangiocarcinoma (CC) are the main sorts of fundamental liver melanoma. threat components contain gender, hepatitis B virus (HBV), hepatitis C virus (HCV), cirrhosis, metabolism ailments, diabetes, weight problems, pollutants, extra alcohol intake and smoking.
- Pharmaceutical Marketing: Principles, Environment, and Practice
- Neonatal Transfusion Practices
- Pharmacotherapy: Improving Medical Education Through Clinical Pharmacy Pearls, Case Studies, and Common Sense
- Antibiotics and Antibiotic Resistance
- Hugo and Russell's Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Advances in the Neuroscience of Addiction (Frontiers in Neuroscience)
Extra info for 2014 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals
2014 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals by Betty L. Gahart,Adrienne R. Nazareno